En está parte podes configurar los colores y formas. Guardas plantilla y vas a elementos de página. Desde añadir buscas HTML/Javascript y pegas los que sigue:

miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2007

Cancion para Kcucarachas

Como No soy Autor de Kcucarachas hice esta canción:
y se Llama Here I am

Here I am - this is me
Theres nowhere else on earth i'd rather be
Here I am - its just me and youtonight we'll make our dreams come true.It's a new world - it's a new startIt's alive with the beating of young hearts.It's a new dayits a new plani've been waiting for youHere I am -(x2)

Here we are we've just begunand after all this time, my time has comeyeah - here we arestill going strongright here in the place where we belong

Here we are we've just begunand after all this time, my time has comeyeah - here we arestill going strongright here in the place where we belong

waiting for you


Here I am - this is me.Theres nowhere else on earth i'd rather beHere I am - its just me and youtonight we'll make our dreams come true


oh...It's a new world - it's a new startIt's alive with the beating of young hearts.It's a new dayits a new plani've been waiting for you -(x2)
oh...Here I am -(x2)

i am next to you (oh...Here I am)and suddenly the world is all brand new
Here I am -(x2)

i'm gonna stay
now theres nothing standing in our way

oh...here i am this is me

No hay comentarios.: